Who's read Puss in Boots?

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 10:02:29 EDT 1999

>>Last time I asked the book shop about P in B, they couldn't find it on their
>>database.
>>
>>Jess, since you have a copy, please could you post publication details, ISBNs
>>and things here so that we can all go out and order it.
>
> Published by Scholastic Children's Books, copyright 1999.
>
> ISBN 0 590 13422 1

Many thanks.  I have now read it.  Very well done, of course.  The cat character
owed something to Benvenuto in Magicians of Caprona, I thought, and quite a lot
to What the Cat Told Me.

> Illustrated by Fangorn

I noticed this name, and I'm sure it is also the name of a fictional character,
but I can't remember where.  Anyone?  I shall probably find it's something
obvious, like Tolkien... (my first thought was Alan Garner, but I think I was
confusing it with Findhorn)

Philip.

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.