UK edition of 5th Elephant

Courtney M Eckhardt cme at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 30 19:51:59 EST 1999

I've been told (by other booksellers) that Amazon is selling
everything below cost to drive other online and local booksellers out
of business... and this has caused some people to boycott them.  But
at least for now it results in good prices for us.

If you're looking for rare books in general, try www.bookfinder.com.
Their search engine queries about six sites that are nothing but
interfaces between people and rare/used book dealers (like abebooks or
bibliofind).  I've had good luck with them.

Courtney