introduction

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Tue Nov 30 19:09:17 EST 1999

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999, McMullin, Elise wrote:

> You know, I don't think I've ever read a Sayers book.  I'd better
> get cracking.  I've really only read Christie out of the mystery
> genre.

That means you're missing out on Ellis Peters as well, I presume. I'm
sure you'd have remembered to mention her otherwise. :)

For Ellis Peters, _A Morbid Taste For Bones_ is a good place to start.

Paul
--
"...the greater part of my wardrobe is black... it's a sensible
 colour. It goes with anything. Well, anything black."