UK edition of The Fifth Elephant

Irina Rempt-Drijfhout ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 30 03:39:56 EST 1999

Hi, you wrote:

> And speaking of Terry Pratchett, I have a request.  Is there anyone who
> would be able to get me a copy of _The Fifth Elephant_ in the UK edition?  I
> would reimburse for the cost of the book and shipping.  The American edition
> that's coming out in March is just too, too dreadful for words.

Well, I could, but I suppose I pay more for it in the Netherlands
than someone in the UK would. Try amazon.uk, or this one (lifted from
the Terry Pratchett Merchandise FAQ at ww.lspace.org):

    o   The Future Fantasy Bookstore.

http://futfan.com/home.html

USA-based. Carries almost all of the UK editions of Terry's books,
and some of the Stephen Briggs plays. You can order on-line, credit
cards are accepted, and they offer various types of world-wide
shipping. Very nice, solid WWW Interface, too.

Address:    3705 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
USA
Tel:        +1 650 855 9771
Fax:        +1 650 855 9963
E-mail:     futfan at netcom.com

I've never used it, but I've heard some good things about it. Good
luck!

(by the way, The Fifth Elephant is the best thing since _Men at
Arms_)

   Irina

irina at rempt.xs4all.nl (myself) - http://valdyas.conlang.org (Valdyas)
        http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/irina/index.html (home)