introduction

Tue Nov 30 00:08:37 EST 1999

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:40:17 -0500 (EST), Clara Chen wrote:

>On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, Paul Andinach wrote:
>> Oh good. An excuse for me to reread it again.
>> As soon as I've finished "Clouds of Witness". It's only halfway
>> through, and the detective's sister has already confessed to the
>> murder...
>
>Oh, hoorah!  Another Dorothy Sayers fan!  (And Pratchett?  And Diana Wynne
>Jones, of course!  I think I've found heaven.)

Hi Clara!  I love Pratchett and Sayers too.  Isn't it funny how that works?

And speaking of Terry Pratchett, I have a request.  Is there anyone who
would be able to get me a copy of _The Fifth Elephant_ in the UK edition?  I
would reimburse for the cost of the book and shipping.  The American edition
that's coming out in March is just too, too dreadful for words.

Please let me know soon or my impulsive husband will pay far too much for it
at auction. :)

Melissa Proffitt