introduction

Clara Chen cachen at server.yournode.net
Mon Nov 29 18:40:17 EST 1999

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, Paul Andinach wrote:
> Oh good. An excuse for me to reread it again.
> As soon as I've finished "Clouds of Witness". It's only halfway
> through, and the detective's sister has already confessed to the
> murder...

Oh, hoorah!  Another Dorothy Sayers fan!  (And Pratchett?  And Diana Wynne
Jones, of course!  I think I've found heaven.)

I guess this would be a good time to introduce myself (I've been lurking
for a while, but I might as well come out of the closet - you all seem
like such nice people).

<stands up bashfully>

My name is Clara, and I'm a DWJ fan....  Actually, a fan of books in
general, but DWJ in particular.  I think I first read _Magicians of
Caprona_ when I was about nine, and haven't really stopped reading DWJ
since.  I've since grown to the ripe old age of 23, and despite having a
Real Job doing research in the medical field, I regularly hide under the
bedclothes with a good book.  Hello, all!

<sits down again>