Love Stories

Courtney M Eckhardt cme at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 9 19:14:15 EST 1999

Would it be "The Girl Who Loved the Sun"?  That story was in Believing
is Seeing, with the note that just after she had written it Diana had
been asked for a love sory for an anthology, had doubtfully submitted
it, and it had been accepted... (I hope I got the title right, my copy
of the Believing is Seeing is at home.  I'll check later this evening
and see if it mentions the particular anthology.)

Courtney