Carol Oneir's Hundredth Dream

PREISIG, Kylie Kylie.Preisig at qed.qld.gov.au
Thu Nov 4 20:15:11 EST 1999

I am currently one a project to read all of DWJ's obscure stories that
haven't made it into her anthologies.

My interlibrary loan of _Dragons and Dreams_ edited by Jane Yolen, which
contains "Carol Oneir's Hundredth Dream" finally came into the library this
week!

I enjoyed the story very much.  I just love stories that take characters
from another favourite story and give you a bit more of a glimpse into their
lives.

I would recommend reading this story to anyone who likes Chrestomanci.  If
any of you in Australia want to read it, try putting in an interlibrary loan
request.  Although I don't think the Western Australian library system will
get books in from the eastern states.

Kylie

Brisbane, Queensland