Beech Tree Books

PREISIG, Kylie Kylie.Preisig at qed.qld.gov.au
Thu Nov 4 20:02:09 EST 1999

> avidly bought
> DWJ which was nice and as a consequence I managed to score a
> copy of Fantasy
> Stories, free..... bwahahahahahahah.

Thhhpppp!  I still think 30 cents was a bargain!

> I've also seen BTBs reprints of the Chrestomanci books,
> complete with sexy
> looking 1920s style art deco covers. These also appear to
> have been printed
> as a set with a "Chrestomanci Novel" banner across each book. The only
> problem I have with this print is that it is of the larger
> novel format,
> which can make your collection look a bit odd.

I have been tempted by these - Pulp Fiction has them, which shows good taste
on the part of whoever buys the books there!  The owner biggest SF bookshop
in Perth looked at me blankly and said there was not much demand for her the
one time I asked about DWJ.

But I have not bought the books, much as I have been tempted.  It's hard to
justify when I already own them all!

> who else was from Brisbane here... I saw you earlier this
> week...

You don't mean me do you???  I know hardly anyone in Brisbane!

Kylie