e-mail adress?

JOdel at aol.com JOdel at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 13:49:47 EST 1999

Somebdy mailed me privately about the article I spoke of in my response to
Hallie's posting which mentioned McKinley's Beauty.  There were 2-3 messages
back and forth between uis and I can't find ANY ofthem to get the e-mail
address. I know I did'n delete them but they weren't in the folder I was sure
I put them in. (To be sure it may be on the machine at home, but I haven't
been home long enough to boot up the machine for most of the week and it
wasn't in the DWJ folder when I looked then either.)