fan mail

mwarner at azstarnet.com mwarner at azstarnet.com
Thu Nov 4 08:16:35 EST 1999

Hey you guys!
It's been a long time since the last email, I thought it was broken. Well
now that you seem to have come back, I wanted to discus a topic with you. I
know a lot of you have written fan mail to DWJ, and since I'm in the
process of doing so, I wnated to know a few things. Like what did you ask
her? Did she reply? Did she sound nice? Was it like sophisticated (your
letter) or was it like screaming fan type of thing?
Also has anyone gotten more info on that new book she was supposed to be
writing or written or whatever? I need some fresh material. =)

Antonia