Pardon my idiocy!!!

Sarah Imholt Arahsae at netscape.net
Wed Nov 3 23:13:58 EST 1999

ARGH!

Ok, I was dumb and made a big issue of NOTHING AT ALL!  Of course, I had to
write that all up, send it, and THEN manage to read the post correctly and
realize that Elise never said her story was called The Lady or the Tiger, but
was talking about an entirely different story by THE SAME AUTHOR OF THE
AFORESAID STORY!!!!  Apologies apologies.....

I will blame it in the excessive excitement of the 3rd grade class I subbed in
today.  I shall read more carefully from now on!

Sarah in Oregon