dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #75

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 04:15:04 EST 1999

I dropped out of reading this list for at least a month because of some
general life craziness, and now I'm trying to catch up on scrolls and
scrolls of old posts - I wouldn't skip them for anything. I vowed to myself
I wouldn't post anything till I'm all caught up so as not to be a nuisance,
but I just had to say I LOVE THIS LIST!!!

Thank you. You are all fabulously intelligent, well read, amusing and
wonderful people, if email is a good measure of character.