Archer's Goon questions -- spoiler alert!

EstairM at aol.com EstairM at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 23:55:45 EST 1999

Dear all,

Have recently re-read Archer's Goon for the umpteenth time, and something
finally hit me -- a question that never occurred before.  I feel kinda
dumb...;-)

When Awful, with the instinct of younger siblings to go pester their older
ones, finds Howard up in the 100 years in the future Venturus Temple, she
only ages to a young woman.  Does this mean she will live longer than normal
humans, due to her Hathaway ancestry on both sides?

There is no indication elsewhere in the book that people descended from
Hathaway have any very unusual gifts, or will someone disagree?

Lastly, some people have speculated that the parents of the 7 were Titans.
In my misspent youth I was very into mythology, but I just can't connect
Titans with this book in any way.  Any other speculations?  Archer said the 7
were from Elsewhere.  Not too helpful, dang him.

Thanks, all.
Esther