Chrestomanci Comparisons

Lisa Maurice lmaurice at gezernet.co.il
Mon Nov 1 14:58:02 EST 1999

And I thought I was the only one who couldn't get on with these - and never
dared admit it on this list before!  I read Spellcoats over the summer and
found it compulsive reading but depressing somehow - none of the usual DWJ
fun.  On the other hand I finished Deep Secret last weekj and am still on a
high from it, and am trying to convince evryone I know to read it.  I think
it's a credit to an amazing book that I could even like someone called
Rupert, and not keep thinking of tartan trousers...

Lisa.