Chrestomanci Comparisons

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 08:51:07 EST 1999

> Who is Navis? Is he a DWJ I haven't met, one I've forgotten or maybe does
> he belong to someone else entirely?

Sally!  You shouldn't admit that!

Navis was the youngest son of Hadd, who was Earl of Holand in South Dalemark
shortly before the restoration of the monarchy.  After the restoration Navis
became ... [but that would be a spoiler].

Anyway, read Drowned Ammet and Crown of Dalemark (and Spellcoats and Cart and
Cwidder, of course).

Philip.

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.