Diane Duane (was the ambiguous nature of Faery)

Philip.Belben at pgen.com Philip.Belben at pgen.com
Fri Jul 30 12:41:58 EDT 1999

I sent a message to the list about the time it died, and said message failed to
get through.  So much has happened since then, that I shall reply to other
things, and then see if there is anything left for me to say...

>> And her adult _Door into Fire_ books
>
> I have the first of these (Door into Fire) and I've never succeeded in
> getting very far. I tried again recently, but I never have the urge to pick
> it back up and find out what happens.

I read one of her Door into... books once.  Can't remember which.  Didn't like
it, anyway.  But now half the list seems to be recommending Duane.  Are her
other books noticeably better?

Try Heinlein's Door into Summer instead ;-)

Philip.