Idle comments on fire and hemlock books.

PREISIG, Kylie Kylie.Preisig at qed.qld.gov.au
Thu Jul 29 00:35:58 EDT 1999

I took over my Mum's old copy of Henrietta's House quite a few years before
I read _Fire and Hemlock_ and I loved it.  I was really pleased to find it
in the list of Polly's books as I though no one but me knew about it!

Haven't read _The Little White Horse_ yet, but it's on my very high to read
pile.

> Goudge. Henrietta's House.
>
> I hadn’t read this one when I first read _Fire and Hemlock_,
> but have since. I’m not a devotee
> of Goudge, and if I were I’d recommend _The Little White
> Horse_ before this one, which made me
> itch.

Kylie