Something I didn't know

Jessie Bishop Powell jbpowe1 at pop.uky.edu
Mon Jul 26 13:16:07 EDT 1999

I've got a DWJ book called Witch's Business from a local library which says
its DWJ's first book.  Since I thought her first book was Wilkin's tooth, I
spent a good baffled five minutes staring down the copyright page and learned
-- WITCH'S BUSINESS is the American title for Wilkin's
Tooth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just a happy little camper with my book here,
and thought I'd write to some people who'd understand. ESPECIALLY consisering
that I had a tooth  pulled this morning.  (Charlotte the librarian is out to
lunch, or she'd wonder why I'm giggling fiendishly right now.)

Jessie