survey results, part 1

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Dec 28 17:14:17 EST 1999

>Darnit, what's the matter with me?  You'd think I'd learn from two other
>folks doing it right before me. Must turn on brain. Sorry all!

Well I, for one, am most grateful to you and Tarja for posting these to the
list, as I was not *quite* sure what we were supposed to be doing.  Need
instructions.  Very, very clear instructions.  Ok, example will do.

The question asked in Ireland at this time of year is "how did you get over
the Christmas?", rather as if it were a dose of flu.  Love Christmas, but
definitely feeling recuperative (no, not as in hungover, just exhausted and
brain-dead!)

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie