survey

Nat Case hedberg at vermontel.net
Thu Dec 23 22:12:55 EST 1999

Good news: I will be able to get email from a remote location (sounds like
the opening to a bad movie: "Deep underground in a remote location, Dr
Monstro checked his email and cackled in pleasure. All his preparations
were, um, prepared, and, um....never mind.").

So.

I am setting a deadline for comments on the first two lists for the evening
of January 3. Any comments in after that are subject to having to wait until
the compiled list is sent back out again,

Have a great holiday, everyone, and keep that Y2K bug from biting too
hard...

Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.