Bye everyone

Helen Scott throgmorton at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 20 11:22:02 EST 1999

o o
(___)

(big grin)

It's not fair but it's life.  I'm looking around for another job but it's
Christmas and there's not much doing at the moment.  I'd like to get into
Web Page creating but I shall probably end up with another Admin job.  Oh,
well...

Our library charges us for Internet access.  This is obviously wrong and
something I hadn't questioned before.  Don't worry, I shall bug my friend
until she lets me use her computer.  I just can't handle the 50 to 100
messages we've been getting from the list lately!

Maybe you could keep me up to date on the interesting things like new DWJ
books, things getting shared around and stuff.  I'd love to know all this
but I can't wade through the reviews of other authors work (much as I'd like
to) I think Fiona might object to me spending an hour on her phone line
every couple of days. :)

Keep well and have a lovely Christmas.

Helen