Say, does anyone remember....

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Mon Dec 20 10:23:43 EST 1999

	This weekend I was trying to remember the author and the second and
third books in, I think it was called, The Dark Angel trilogy.  First one
was The Dark Angel, I think.  Was the author... Pierce?

	I was thinking how I loved a part in it when the heroine, taken to
drudge in the dark angel's castle, has to spin invisible thread from a
spindle to make garments for the dark angel's wives, who are wraiths.  Come
to think of it, I'd really like to read those again.

	Elise