Bye everyone

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Mon Dec 20 09:58:57 EST 1999

	Helen sadly wrote in:

	"Well...
> I'm going to finally have to say goodbye to you all.
> I haven't had nearly enough time in the last few months to spend with this
>
> list as I would have liked and now there are only five more working days
> before the shop I work for shuts and my computer is taken away."

	This is too bad and we'll miss you *until* you come back.   I am
optimistic that you will be back soon - sooner than you can guess at this
moment when the plot of your life has reached this turn in the road.  Also,
remember that you have something to look forward to in the spring - the
sequel to Dark Lord of Derkholm, which you'll be getting in the mail!

	Good by Helen and fare well in the meantime!

	Elise

	p.s. and let me know if your mailing address changes between now and
publication time!