Tam Lin

Tanaquil2 at aol.com Tanaquil2 at aol.com
Sat Dec 18 14:13:26 EST 1999

In a message dated 12/18/99 12:34:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
alexandra.bolintineanu at utoronto.ca writes:
>>" Have you by any chance read 'Tam Lin' by Pamela Dean?
>
>Oh, I did read it last summer.  It was an immensely enjoyable book-- so
>carefully plotted, and the hints so neatly sown.  And even more than the
>fantastic element, I think I loved Dean's picture of university life-- as
>madly delightful as it should be, and as it even is every now and then.

        Oh, goody!  I'm glad you liked it; I like it too.  I did love that
picture of college life, and the way the real and magical are so blended.
Have you (or anyone else for that matter) read any of her others?  I keep
meaning to check out Gentian and Juniper? Rosemary and Juniper? Rosemary and
Gentian?  (my mind is blanking, sorry), but I haven't got around to it yet.
(huh, what else is new)

bye for now,
Max