Tepper

JOdel at aol.com JOdel at aol.com
Sat Dec 18 13:21:36 EST 1999

In a message dated 12/16/99 11:29:25 AM, Tanaquil2 at aol.com writes:

<< Aha!  Pray tell us more! >>

Alas, nothing more to be said. Both serieses are current and should be
available (I don't recall whether they are HB as well as pb. The Olliphant
concern an older woman who started out with a ranch in Colorado (I think) I
read one of them and it didn't grab me. The Ordes center around a
30-something man, raised in an orphanage, who now has a very high-end antique
buisness. The first three read like a trillogy, since they deal with his own
(unknown) background, touching upon the auto accident which killed his wife
and permanently damaged his son. His girlfriend is a policewoman. These are
fairly interesting in light of what some of you have had to say about her
fantasies in that they are told in first-person narriative by the malke
protagonist.