Another query

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Sat Dec 18 09:33:49 EST 1999

> Once, about a hundred years ago, Mom read a book to me. I remember that I
> Becca

Becca, I have that book; it's by Violet Bibby and it's called MANY WATERS.

It was always one of my favourites. She wrote others, but I've never been
able to get into them. In some ways it's a little like Elizabeth George
Speare's WITCH OF BLACKBIRD POND but the Dutch lad and the Fens clinch it.
It is definitely MANY WATERS.

Sallyo.
Alister; ‘I thought I’d been carefully consigned to the trash bin.’
Trina;  ‘Like an unsolicited e-mail?’
Alister; ‘Exactly like that’  (KISSING COUSINS
http://www.fictionworks.com/ekissingcousins.htm)