survey

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sat Dec 18 06:13:30 EST 1999

Can anyone help with the title of a Tanith Lee book?  I got it in a
library's children's section which has been closed for the best part of a
year now.  Hopefully it will be re-opening soon.

This was the first T. Lee we ever read, and still our favourite.  There was
a girl in a tower, with a couple of old hags/witches, and a wandering
minstrel who found her, and it was all highly mysterious and atmospheric,
and I think she had long dark hair - Becca says electric hair.  Not very
clear, but maybe someone recognizes it.  It's one of her older ones, I
think.