Chrestomathy

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sat Dec 18 04:59:43 EST 1999

Quick worried question.  Was there ever a post just called "Chrestomathy"?
Or where did Sally's seeming answer come from?  Similarly, the first post I
got on "Remember who is Always Right" was a "re: ..."  And Nat's "Whoa"
also puzzled me a bit.  Maybe I'm just reading posts too early in the
morning and too late at night, and bits are slipping by me.

Still, the last time the list went wobbly it appears not to have been a
complete black-out, but selective problem, so I'm a little concerned that
some posts are possibly missing.

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie