Remember who is Always Right

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Fri Dec 17 15:30:33 EST 1999

	oh bah.  It turns out I will have to retract these requests to She
Who Imagined Me.  My BF has reminded me that he sent me flowers for Bastille
Day and a number of other days for no apparent reason (serendipitous
enjoyable discovery) and that he fulfills the requirements of the other
conditions, except for lottery winnings.  What an ingrate I am.  And of
course, I realized that I never specified *who* would receive these lottery
winnings.  So when my boss, my second cousin and my old gym teacher win,
I'll have only my own lack of specificity to thank.  Bitter!  The devil's in
the details.
	So as far as I can tell, if we are figments, Melissa is doing a fine
job of setting things up according to my expectations.
	Though my bf raises one concern:
"Couldn't She have imagined an independently wealthy me while she was at it?
Or would that have been Too Easy?"

	Elise
	Sunk in silliness and
	Dreaming of Chuang-Tzu