Remember who is Always Right

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Fri Dec 17 12:25:57 EST 1999

	Melissa wrote:

	"Well, I personally think the world might rupture.  Or you're all
just
> figments of my imagination, which could be equally true."

	ah-ha!  I've always wondered whose figment I was.  If we determine
that we are all your figments, then I'd like to discuss implementing certain
preferential conditions in my figmenthood.  These would include but not be
limited to; sudden lottery winnings, randomly stunning the opposite sex with
respectful admiration for my person, serendipitous enjoyable events and
discoveries (frequent and varied) and a very high demand for my valuable
time and opinion.  We can go from there  ;)

	Elise
	Dreaming of being a butterfly