Five Go Mad in Dorset

Nat Case hedberg at vermontel.net
Fri Dec 17 12:01:25 EST 1999

More research: apparently they were only ever issued in PAL (UK) format, and
only a handful are still available:

 Comic Strip - Beat  Generation War [info] £10.99
Comic Strip Classics - The Strike/Glc [info]£10.99
 Comic Strip/Bullshitters [info]    £10.99
Comic Strip/Fistful [info]   £10.99
 The Comic Strip - Mescal [info]    £10.99
are on http://www.yalplay.com

Auctions/used shops have some, but I didn't see 5 Go Mad in Dorset.

Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.