Sequels to Cold Comfort Farm

lpuszcz at uoft02.utoledo.edu lpuszcz at uoft02.utoledo.edu
Fri Dec 17 08:07:24 EST 1999

Tanquil2 at aol.com wrote, quoting me:

>>_Cold Comfort Farm_ anyone read the sequel?

      > I didn't know there was a sequel!  What's it called?

Hello,thanks for the welcome. Using the interlibrary loan catalog
(sometimes I think I went on to grad school just to keep my ILL
priviliges), I found that there are TWo other Cold Comfort Farm books:
_Christmas at Cold Comfort Farm and Other Srories_ and _Conference at Cold
Comfort Farm_. The one that I started to read and gave up on was
Conference at Cold Comfort Farm.  Maybe I didn't give it enough effort.
Laurie