introduction for the third time, if this doesn't work I give up!

Thu Dec 16 23:28:31 EST 1999

On Thu, 16 Dec 1999 12:02:54 -0500, McMullin, Elise wrote:

>>   "Of course, there may be other worlds in which Melissa
>> is always wrong (shudder),"
>>
>Can one be right all the time in every world?

If it's me, then yes, by definition. :)  Hmm...though possibly one of my
analogues might be Always Wrong...interesting thought there....

>	"or possibly, and more happily, magic will exist
>> everywhere, we all get to be magids, witches, or, my own personal
>> favourite, have gifts like Sophie's.  (I've always, always wanted a Mrs.
>> Penstemmon to say "I must say, I like your gift" to me.)"
>>
>	High praise! Plink - I've got an idea from this - only if all would
>enjoy o' course -
>	Suddenly, our pathetic splinter world is merged into its proper
>place in a magic using world.  You find you now have magic.  What shape does
>your gift take and what's it good for - or at least, how do you use it?  And
>if that proves fun, we could do - how does the world being imbued with magic
>change things - and how does the change manifest....

Assuming that it's a DWJ-type of world?  More food for thought.

>	"Of course, maybe Melissa could get us out of this by saying that
>she never
>> really meant 2), but said it to make the rest of us feel better?  I don't
>> think this would violate 1), as long as Melissa said it.  But I'm not
>> sure.
>> At all.  Melissa?"
>>
>	If Melissa said something to make us feel better, she would be Right
>to do so, by definition.

I can't see to type, I"m laughing too hard.

Melissa Proffitt