Book Database

Thu Dec 16 23:16:50 EST 1999

On Thu, 16 Dec 1999 17:45:42 -0700, Jacob Proffitt wrote:
>What we're looking at for now is a dual entry scheme.  A Quick Entry with
>just the essentials and a Full Entry with all the nifty extras.  I'm not
>quite half-way through the Quick Entry screen--though that's a little
>deceptive as the groundwork for the complete entry screen is going to be
>completed as well.

Just to clarify--and because it was my idea--the reason for this is that I
figure if we sell or give the finished product to other people, there may be
fields that I consider essential that they may not.  So the Quick Entry
screen contains all the fields I figure most people will need, like author
and title.  Or at least things that are easy to enter quickly by hand if you
don't already have your records online.

Melissa Proffitt