Introductions

Jill Wadsworth jill at e-z.net
Thu Dec 16 20:57:52 EST 1999

>>told that I would not be allowed to read in bed there!  Aaargh.
>
>        Did you used to read under the bedclothes with a flashlight too?  I
>read the Enid Blyton school and mystery stories that way. (and my eyes have
>paid the price)

The people who built the house I grew up in were particularly ingenious...
There were lights in the closet. I just slept with the closet light on - and
a book under my pillow... and sometimes crawled in the closet to read,
because I was grounded for readign when Is hould have been doing something
else....

Jill Wadsworth