Book Database

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Thu Dec 16 19:32:00 EST 1999

	"For the technologically curious, it's currently an Access database"

	Aaah (sage nodding).  Good searches, nifty reports.  Dang Melissa,
if you find someone likes Book X, you can search your recommended readings,
whip out a pretty report and say "You might like these others as well."  Too
cool.  I think if you put together the info in a spreadsheet or in word, as
I described, you can convert (shouldn't have said copy) it to Access (okay,
I'm going on to shaky ground here, but I am putting faith in Jacob to know
what can and can't be done - and how) and do clean-up instead of entry.

	"though I've programmed scalability into it so it can use any valid
ODBC data source (or ADO, actually)."

	aaah (sage nodding only, because I have no idea what you just said).

	Hey, I've got to get out of here.  Have a good one!

	Elise