Georgette Heyer's missing books

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Thu Dec 16 08:51:43 EST 1999

> > >  The missing books consist of;

... in my opinion, the missing books consist of books that had better stay
missing! Seriously, sometimes there's a good reason when books die out. Not
always, but sometimes. I've read (or tried to read) a couple of the
suppressed Heyers and I thought they were nowhere near as good as the
others that survived. Barring Cousin Kate, I must add. I thought that was a
very unworthy entry.

Sallyo.
Aberdeen wondered what it would take, exactly, to dispose of Jasper
Diamond. Ground glass? A silver bullet? Or maybe a big wax doll and a
fist-full of pins? (MIX AND MATCH)