Skiver's Guide

Nat Case hedberg at vermontel.net
Wed Dec 15 20:00:51 EST 1999

Well, I seem to be outvoted pretty much unanimously on this. I'm still going
to pursue a reprint arrangement separately, but lay down my objections to
distributing photocopies. Sorry for the fuss.

As in so many legalistic things, I guess the letter of the law isn't
appropriate here. If DWJ specifically doesn't want the book released (as
with JD Salinger's stories), or if we were talking about a possible threat
to author revenue, I'd still put up a fuss. But that doesn't seem to be the
case.

I notice that CHANGEOVER's copyright is to DWJ, and not the publisher. Still
no word back from Macmillan on that one.

Who was the publisher for SKIVER'S GUIDE anyway?

Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.