Sheri S. Tepper

PREISIG, Kylie Kylie.Preisig at qed.qld.gov.au
Wed Dec 15 18:30:23 EST 1999

> > > 	"I still haven't dared return to "Gibbon's Decline and Fall", my
>
> Me too. I am wondering about that anew because of this topic.  Were we
> supposed to know or deduce which one she would pick?  Wasn't
> clear to me at
> all.

I think the reader was meant to guess.  But I had no idea either.  Hmmm,
maybe I should write to Tepper and see if I can get my personal favourite
choice added to the list for the next edition!

> > _Grass_?
> >

> It might have been, but for some reason it is in my mind that
> it was on
> another planet than Grass and that the book was written after
> the other as a
> companion novel.  Aiee, the horror of vagueness!  You know, I

_Sideshow_?  That followed on from both _Grass_ and _Raising the Stones_.
But it's years since I read it and I can't remember how it ended.

> think I do
> want to read that recent one about the ocean planet where the
> women are
> immured or something, has anyone?

Yup, me :)

_Singer from the Sea_ - not one of her best, but I liked it quite a lot.

Byeeeee,
Kylie