Skiver's Guide

Loehr, Mallory mloehr at randomhouse.com
Wed Dec 15 14:41:18 EST 1999

I work for a publisher as well. Truthfully. I think DWJ publishers would
prefer NOT to be bothered by something that noone is making money off of.
I'd keep mum and copy blithely away for whoever wants one. Actually I'd make
a copy of the book page by page and then copy the copies. It shouldn't be
too hard...But that's my two cents.