Skiver's Guide

Nat Case hedberg at vermontel.net
Wed Dec 15 13:39:23 EST 1999

Sorry, I think I was misunderstood. I'm not looking at earning much on any
of these ideas, but at organizing a reprint in such a way as Diana and her
publisher get their fair share. This might be as simple as a photocopy
license, like colleges use for class reprints. Now there's a thought; is
there someone with University connections out there who could organize this
sort of thing via their institution?

Sorry if I came on too heavily. As a map publisher, I get a little tetchy
about "but I just want to make a bunch of copies to hand out to my friends"
edging over into "Well, what's wrong with making 100 copies of your map to
show visitors how to get to our business?..."

Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.