theoretically "Re: an introduction, of sorts" but really lots of things

Jacob Proffitt Jacob at Proffitt.com
Wed Dec 15 13:09:11 EST 1999

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:32:10 -0500, McMullin, Elise wrote:

>	Oh and who mentioned Better Off Dead?  Was that Jacob Proffitt?  Oh,
>that's one of my favorite movies for pure silliness.  I *love* that math
>class!

Yes.  It was me.  It's one of my all-time favorite movies.  It prompted a
devotion to John Cusack that lasted until Grifters.  Still like him if he's
doing comedy, though.  Joan Cusack too, come to think of it.

Jacob