Introductions

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Wed Dec 15 11:39:13 EST 1999

> In a message dated 12/14/99 5:56:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> hallieod at indigo.ie writes:
> > The Edge (U2 for non-fans), Chris De Burgh, Maeve
> > Binchey and Neil Jordan are all here, and Bono is just down the road.
> > Today I discovered that Michael Flatley looked for a house here too
>
>         Now *that's* an interesting mix of neighbors!

Yes, I would be forced to remind Chris DeBurgh not to pay the ferryman, not
to even fix a price - every time I saw the poor guy at the market or walking
his dog.  And I'd Definitely have to loiter meaningfully over by the U2
houses (or is it manses?).  They'd probably have to take out a restraining
order.

	Elise