theoretically "Re: an introduction, of sorts" but really lots of things

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Wed Dec 15 11:32:10 EST 1999

>         "Have you ever seen "It Happened One Night" ? (not cheesy though)
>
> It's got Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert and it's hilarious.  I like
> William Powell / Myrna Loy, too, and Cary Grant / Anyone!"

	Not in ages.  Nothing like a good 30's screwball comedy.  I love My
Man Godfrey and Topper.  Hmm, but I think any Heyer fan might like those
too.  Why did they have so many great character actors then?  Have to
confess to being convulsed throughout Something About Mary, even with the
twinges for the humiliation factor - and I think Diaz may be a latter day
Carol Lombard.

	Oh and who mentioned Better Off Dead?  Was that Jacob Proffitt?  Oh,
that's one of my favorite movies for pure silliness.  I *love* that math
class!

	Elise
	"Go that way really fast.  If something gets in your way, turn."
	Better Off Dead