theoretically "Re: an introduction, of sorts" but really lots of things

Tanaquil2 at aol.com Tanaquil2 at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 03:23:25 EST 1999

In a message dated 12/14/99 8:56:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, jhsung at MIT.EDU
writes:

>"scritching" is kind of the scratching and/or massaging of another person's
>head...  a gesture of comfort, or affection, or friendliness...  i guess it's
>probably an MIT-community thing...

        Hey!  I do this to Fyo (cat) and he l-o-v-e-s it!  Hmm, who can I
talk into doing this for me?

>if you want to get on the list for the Archer's Goon tape, please send me the
>address to which it should go.  thanks.  :)

        Why soitanly!  Thanks!

>perhaps my favorite
>sentiment [that i don't actually particularly share] about animals is from a
>friend of mine who says he loves bunnies for that incredibly blank look in
their
>eyes.

        LOL!

>i also have a soft spot
>for a good cheesy romantic comedy films

        Have you ever seen "It Happened One Night" ? (not cheesy though)
It's got Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert and it's hilarious.  I like
William Powell / Myrna Loy, too, and Cary Grant / Anyone!

>it's own version of the 100-question purity test.

        'scuse please.  What is this 100-question purity test of which you
speak?

>one more question: is one longish email better than many short?  or should i
>just sent a bunch of separate replies next time?

        Ditto.  I am looking at my "Mail Waiting To Be Sent" folder in
horror.  But every time I think I'm done, someone posts something else juicy
and it's hard not to answer.

Max