Newbie with Skiver's Guide

Nat Case hedberg at vermontel.net
Tue Dec 14 17:14:56 EST 1999

As a publisher, I'm afraid I must protest. One at a time and on a personal
basis is like driving over the speed limit: strictly speaking against the
law, but not really enforceable, and any decent publisher will look the
other way. I think for purposes of distribution of some size, whoever will
do the reproduction should contact the publisher and guarantee that they and
Diana get their appropriate fees.

I've actually been thinking about something similar for CHANGEOVER (I have a
photocopy from an interlibrary loan, which for personal use is in fact
legal), and am interested in organizing a limited SKIVER'S GUIDE reprint.

Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.