Introductions

Loehr, Mallory mloehr at randomhouse.com
Tue Dec 14 16:30:33 EST 1999

I'm another Cold Comfort Farm fan--book and movie (the book will help you
understand some of the movie a bit better). I force other people to watch
the movie as well, which was my excuse to buy the video! of course, I've
lent the book to someone (I can't remember who) who has not returned it. My
DWJ books are the only ones I keep track of well while lending.