Westall

Tanaquil2 at aol.com Tanaquil2 at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 00:05:08 EST 1999

In a message dated 12/13/99 6:37:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Kylie.Preisig at qed.qld.gov.au writes:

>I was forced to read _The Machine Gunners_ in Year 9 in high school.  I'd
>already read it and liked it, but we had to analyse it to death, and I
>haven't been able to bring myself to read it since.

        Oh, yuck.  You have my sympathy.  And you remind me of my friend who
can't bear to hear "Young at Heart" by Frank Sinatra, ever since they used it
in a Geritol commercial.

>The book you are thinking of is _The Kingdom by the Sea_.

YES!! Another book I can take off my Where Are They Now list.  Thank you
Kylie!

This is the BEST list! <kissing Deborah's feet>

Max.