Marian Dreams

Tanaquil2 at aol.com Tanaquil2 at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 00:01:45 EST 1999

In a message dated 12/13/99 6:28:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
deborah at suberic.net writes:

>It's a girl. _Marian Dreams_.  I can't recall the author but I'll
>try to remember to check tonight (I have this book).  Very very
>creepy book, actually.

Ooh thank you thank you!  Off to check barnesandnoble to see if it's
available.

>Me: Should we install Microsoft products or Applixware?
>Magic 8 Ball: Outlook not good.

        Took me a minute but LOL!

Max xxx

I'm pasting this in before I send it, because I can't keep up with all the
posts:
In a message dated 12/13/99 6:45:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sodgers at hotnet.net.au writes:

>Marianne Dreams, by Catherine Storr. It's Marianne who gets the pencil...

        Much rejoicing in Max's house tonight!

>It was made into a film called THE PAPER HOUSE.

        Really?  Is it good? Close to the story?  I foresee a trip to the
video store in my future...

Thank you both!
Max xxx